Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Wednesday, June 28, 2006


"Captain, it is I, Ensign Pulver, and
I just threw
your stinking palm tree overboard.

Now, what's all this crud about no movie tonight?"
~ Mister Roberts, 1959

I got the heads up this week from my friend, Desert Phoenix, about the do's and dont's of publishing military information and about not giving away state secrets and all. Seems I was in way over my head and I am totally thankful she stepped in and straightened me out. Otherwise, I might have been hauled away in the middle of the night and you know how the neighbors can talk. Thank you, Army Girl! I went back and deleted half of my postings and hopefully, I can do much better in the future. Maybe there is a handbook of some sort to keep me in line.......

Other than that. There isn't much going on this week.

Mo is at TMA volleyball camp, both middle school AND varsity. She says her size 10.5 shoes are too small and she needs new ones. I certainly hope the young lady grows into those feet. Eileen is burning up valuable brain cells playing Warcraft for endless hours and he's wearing out the leather on the couch watching t.v. I don't understand why Dad doesn't put him to work. It's not like he has a hard time putting the rest of us to work, right Jim?

Me? Well, I have these volleyball
Tshirts for the GVC I am getting ready to mail to the sand box. Seems they were SO good the screen printer kept some for himself and asked permission to use them as examples on his website.
Well, aren't WE something?

From now on, if it seems like I am talking in code, giving strange names to everyone and being more vague than usual, it's just me trying to behave myself.

Remember ~ Goose Lips Stink Chips.

PEACE OUT

No comments: