Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Thursday, June 29, 2006

"I'll be taking these Huggies and
whatever cash you got." ~Raising Arizona, 1987


Buon giorno everybody!

HI! MY NAME IS BRAK.
IT'S TIME FOR
"LEARNING TO TALK ITALIAN"
Lesson One


Zorak: If you were in an Italian restaurant and you wanted to order the soup of the day You'd ask for the "Zuppa di giorno"

Space Ghost: Zuppa di giorno.

Zorak: And if you were interested in the squash of the day, you'd ask for the "Zucca di giorno"

Space Ghost: Zucca di giorno.

Space Ghost: Zucca di giorno. Hey! Look at me Brak! I'm speaking I-talian!

Brak: "Belle conino" (Nice Doggie!)
Zorak: Yes Space Ghost, And if you were in an Italian restaurant, the waiter would say "Spaco Ghosto à un grande babbuino"
Space Ghost: Spaco Ghosto à un grande babbuino. What's that mean?


Zorak: Space Ghost is a baboon.

Space Ghost: Oh yeah?

Zorak: Yeah!

Space Ghost
: Yeah, well if I just happened to see you in an I-talian restaurant... You know what I'd say? "Mama miya, here comes a-one -a spicy meat-a-ball!"

(Space Ghost zaps Zorak with his mighty power bands)
Zorak: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! "Finito"

No comments: