Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Monday, August 07, 2006

"You're good, you're very good." ~ The Maltese Falcon, 1941.



Miss Jamie Nelson, has written and published her first book, It's Raining Talking Corndogs. I see a future in literature for our darling niece. Her story:

Bam! Bam! Bam! We all heard the outrageous thunder outside the classroom walls. Mrs. Scribner cautiously peeked out the window and said in a frightened voice, "Oh my, boys and girls, you won't believe it! It's not raining RAIN. It's raining talking corndogs!"

"Hurry everybody and get out your ketchup and mustard," said Mrs. Scribner. "Now everyone put your coats on and have fun."

So the rest of the day, we ate and learned about corndogs. One thing we didn't know is they said, 'hi' and 'don't eat me'. So, the ones that were bad, we ate and the ones that were good, we kept as pets.

I named one Rudolph. So we all kept a corndog and played games and make fake food for our corndogs. But since we had to learn something, we made glue sticks, pencil boxes and other school supplies so our corndogs could learn too.

The day was over so we all went home. When I got home, I showed my mom and dad. They were surprised, but they said okay I could keep it. So, that's a day I won't forget. The End

No comments: