Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


"Not many people know it, but the Führer was a terrific dancer" ~ The Producers, 1968.



Star-studded cast of The Matchmaker (double click the picture to see it better)

Have you ever seen such an interesting bunch?

No, seriously. Andy, Alex, Ryan, Mac, Ryan, James, AJ, Bethany, Marsh, Brittany, Madeline, Emily, Christa, Jessica Amanda and Missi ~ Stevie Schenk made this picture of the cast and I 'borrowed' it. We are so proud of all of you.

Tickets have gone on sale for the Master's Academy production of
The Matchmaker. You can download and print out the order form here.

There are three performances ~ November 10, 11 and 12 and I am certain even you are not busy too go see one of them. It's going to be the talk around campus for months and honestly, you don't want to miss it! Everyone who is anyone will be there.

A secret:

Don't tell anyone I told you ~ October 10th through October 20th, you may purchase pre-sale tickets for Master's Academy families. They are only $5.00 each, $10 at the door if seats are available and they won't be.

Now I am going to be out of the country for a few days, and when I come back, I want Marsh to tell me there were so many tickets sold the Fine Arts Department had to add more performances just to cover the demand.

I know you won't let me down.

Perhaps you are thinking: “What if I would like to support the Master’s Academy Drama Department?” I knew you would ask that question and (other than purchasing your ticket(s) and seeing The Matchmaker) I have a suggestion.

You could be a real, live Angel and sponsor The Matchmaker.

Yep, even you can be an angel.

"To be, or not to be" ~ Hamlet

Gold Angel Sponsorship ~ $50-$74
*A Thank You in the program advertising your business.
*Multimedia Ad the night of the production.

Platinum Angel Sponsorship ~ $75-$99
*Business Ad in the Program
*Multimedia Ad
*Sign Posted before, during and after production

Diamond Angel Sponsorship ~ $100+
*Business Ad in Program
*Multimedia Ad
*Sign Posted before, during and after production
*Business name on special sponsor set piece

If you need more information, contact Mrs. Rivera HartRivera@mastersacademy.org.
Or, if you hurry, which I wish you would, you can email me kiwixmas@aol.com and I can send you either a gold, platinum or diamond angel sponsorship form.

Or I could pick one out for you.

    No comments: