Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Wednesday, January 31, 2007



Online Comments on my Letter to the Editor:

You have my support--I echo your sentiments as I fear my husband's upcoming deployment.

Rachael Sullivan
Mc Lean, VA


Thanks Ms Drylie and Thanks to your Daughter. We all wish her home, safe and soon.
CwV
Pacific, MO

WE MUST KEEP THE WARON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND. SORRY, ABOUT YOUR DAUGHT, SHE JOIED. WE MUST GET THE JOB DONE.
MIKE
Farmington, MI


My prayers are with you daughter and they rest of your family. My son just returned from Afghanistan, and I am holding my breath, waiting to see if he goes back. Whatever the future holds, we deal as it comes.

Rachael, the very same to you. We are all in this together.

Please, someone make this stop.
Meg
Orlando, FL

I agree with Mrs. Kerri Drylie. My son, my only child, is scheduled to go to Afghanistan this spring just in time for the Taliban spring offensive. He is proud to do his duty and serve but is he a 39 year old National Guardsmen, father of two teenagers with a new wife. He was a 19 year old Marine who served in Desert Storm. I cannot bear the fact so many young and middle aged men and women are rotating over and over through the Middle East. So few are doing the work for our country. If we are going to fight these wars, then there should be a draft. I dare the Congress and Senate to have the guts to declare a draft. Either we fight these wars with ALL our resources or we get out now!
Alexandra King
Placitas, NM


I as an Afghan really appreciate your daughter's service in my homeland. God may bless all of you. Thanks alot for serving of your daughter in my homeland. I really appreciate it.
Abdullah
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

I just love it how the family member always speaks for the service member. Let them speak for themselves and stop being selfish.

A service member in Afghanistan whose has also been here a year.
Kabul, Afghanistan


"servicemember wrote: I just love it how the family member always speak for the service member. Let them speak for themselves and stop being selfish.... "

So speak--How do you feel about the way things are going over there? You ready to redeploy to Iraq when your current tour is up in Afghanistan? What's your take on the overall attitude and morale of our troops? Do you have some insight into how the 2-war front is affecting them? Has your opinion of war itself changed since you landed in the middle of one? Speak to US--And perhaps you can persuade some of your fellow-troopers to do the same. Assuming that you actually are who you are and where you are: We want to hear what you have to say. We're plumb tired of all the horse manure shoveled up by the Pols and the Press...From an old Jarhead who cares about you all...

BuckStripes


Thanks, Buck!

No comments: