Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Monday, February 26, 2007


"If you wanna call me that, smile" ~ The Virginian, 1929.

It may be true that I do my best work on Mondays. Today, I have something new for my blog and I'm so excited I just about can't stand it.

After much ado ~ downloading, uploading, cross referencing, cutting and pasting, aiding and abetting ~ it's highly possible I may be able to post videos on the blog. Probably, many of you smart people have been doing this for eons, but some of us have taken a little longer to move into the 21st century.

This is Heidi and some of her Afghan boys, video taken last summer. As you can see and hear, they are quite interested in her and her name.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: