Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Tuesday, August 01, 2006



How do I look?" ~ Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961.



Your box arrived safely yesterday. As you can see, Marsh and Mo put their hats on immediately. Marsh says his is perfect for hot afternoon band practice and fishing trips with Dad where no fish are caught. Mo thinks hers is, well, hers is perfect, as you can see.

I don't know when I have ever seen such interesting dolls.




Daron and I picked these two out, but I am concerned the other two will scare Jamie and Katharine to death. They look more like voodoo dolls than anything, don't you think? Voodoo dolls with burqas on. Go figure.

Daron opened the box first. "My, what busty dolls these are!", she said. Two hours later, she gave Marsh his hat and showed him the dolls. "My, what busty dolls these are!" was his comment. Later that evening, when Marsh and Mo modeled their new hats for Dad, he was shown the dolls. "My, what busty dolls!"

The jury is still out on what all of this means.

No comments: