Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Thursday, April 05, 2007

"That's right Joel. Our invention this week is based on one's natural inclination to bite the heads off of chocolate bunnies" ~ Mystery Science Theater 3000, 1988.

Today, in honor of spring, we shall look at rabbits, bunnies, pikas and hares. Also, interesting and/or sometimes silly, quotes about the same.

Name these 22 bunny rabbits found in literature, television and the movies and win a prize! Send your guesses to me at kiwixmas@aol.com.

#1

Bugs Bunny: "No, look at the life rabbits lead. Dogs, hunters, hasenpfeffer... these rabbit's feet have never brought me any luck!" ~ Bowery Bugs, 1949.

#2

Stormy: "We could dress them up like bunnies, and dip them in chocolate!" ~ Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, 1989.

#3

Wallace: "Aah, the old BV6000, Ma'am, err... capable of 125 rpm - that's "rabbits per minute" ~ Wallace & Gromit, Curse of the Were-Rabbit, 2005.

#4

Dale Cooper: [speaking into tape recorder] "Diane, I'm holding in my hands a small box of chocolate bunnies" ~ Twin Peaks, 1990.

#5

"With bunnies running for their lives" ~ Homestarrunner.com, 2006.

#6

Laurie Partridge: "All you guys think we're interested in is being cheerleaders or homecoming queens. And then, if we're real lucky, we can all grow up to be Playboy bunnies" ~ The Partridge Family, 1970.

#7

Dr. Mark Greene: “Bunnies?” ~ ER, 1994

#8

"Bingo! Think about it Ted- I put the bunnies in the last place he'd ever expect to find them! In his own room- he'd never look there!" ~ Father Ted, 1995.

#9

Meatwad: “Our minds must be conflicting because you say plague of snakes and all I hear is Easter bunny, Easter bunny, Easter bunny.” ~ Aqua Teen Hunger Force, 2000.

#10

"Aw, nut bunnies!" ~ Freakazoid, 1995.

#11

“Hey, that cloud looks like a fluffy bunny!”

“You'd better hope that's not it. The fluffy bunny cloud symbolizes death and destruction.”

Avatar: The Last Airbender, 2005

#12

Faith Rosco: “You were here. You saw what happened. I offered the little snit a job and she comes after me like a bunny out of hell. That's assault and if you don't take her in I'm going straight to ADA Lancing and I will have your badge.” ~ General Hospital, 1963.

#13

Ethel Mertz: “Fred, I'm sorry I said you were a dumb bunny.” ~ I Love Lucy, 1951.

#14

Michael McBride: [looks in sack] “Rabbit or hare, what's the odds?” ~ Darby O’ Gill and the Little People, 1959.

#15

Tim: “I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?” ~ Monte Python and the Holy Grail, 1975.

#16

Bugs Bunny: [sung] “I dream of Genie, she's a light brown hare.” ~ 1001 Rabbit Tales, 1982.

#17

“Bunnies make him sneeze something awful.” ~ The Tale of the Bunny Picnic, 1986.

#18

Mad Hatter: "Really Hare! Do you have to make so much noise while I'm reading? You know I like it quiet enough to hear a feather fall." ~ Adventures in Wonderland, 1991.

#19

Dangerous Davies: "A receding hare-line!" ~ The Last Detective, 2003.

#20

"My, what a lovely carrot' said the hippo.

"Yes, but is it organic?" said the rabbit in a squeaky voice. ~ Black Books, 2000.

#21

Bo Duke: "You know, when I got up this mornin', the biggest thing on my mind was to do a little rabbit huntin' " ~ The Dukes of Hazzard, 1979.

#22

Father Ted Crilly: "Because, Dougal, my nerves are shot and I won't be able to relax until the only rabbit left is the one sitting in your head working the controls." ~ Father Ted, 1995.


Happy Easter, you bunny.

No comments: