Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Saturday, July 15, 2006

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 1986

You are not going to believe how much they have grown. One minute they are babies and the next minute it's quantum physics, I swear.

Eileen, Mo, Jamie and I met Aunt Diana, Dec and Natalie at the Marriott this past Friday for a wonderful brunch at Citron and a float down the
Lazy River.


Why they call it the "Lazy River"


You know the place. It's where they always stay and we come out to meet them. Dec said he couldn't remember ever having been there before, but I think he was pulling my leg. Gary couldn't come as he is working and we missed his company; however, Dec and Natalie kept us busy and a good time was had by all.

When asked what he wanted to be when he grows up, Dec had a lot to say. Apparently, he has quite a list including doctor and chef. He's not really concerned with his future profession as much as he is with the San Francisco Giants' season. Dec states, "I used to be a Dodgers fan (LA), but my dad talked me into being a Giants fan." (Hopefully, I have these teams correct not being a baseball aficionado). Declan, who as you know loves baseball, said he would not be apposed to playing for SF, that is, if they were to offer him a contract.
Natalie, decked out completely in pink, is leaving her options open regarding her future. At the present, she is more concerned with marshmellows, anything pink, chocolate, green shoes and hanging out with her cousin, Miss K, currently of G'ville.

I still see a future in the performing arts for Miss Nat.

No comments: