Go Gators! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 2007 National Champs x 2

Sunday, July 16, 2006

“Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.”
~ Back to the Future, 1985.


Happy 25th Anniversary, Dan and Dru

You remember Dan and Dru Fridsma don’t you? Fellow band parents extraordinaire. If I say, ‘the Fridsmas sent me my favorite Christmas card of all time bar none’, well then, you know how much esteem I have for them. Perhaps you will remember Dru from that picture I sent to you of her at her birthday party (wink, wink). Okay, yeah, you remember her…..

Apparently, Dan and Dru’s idea of the perfect way to spend their 25th wedding anniversary was a hiking trip to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and Sedona.

Now I like Sedona like anyone else, but I prefer the quaint gift shops, first-rate art galleries, charming B & Bs and the tasteful dining. Oh, and the breathtaking scenery viewed from the comfort of my rental car.


Nevertheless, it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Dru and Dan being two of my most favorite people in the entire world, I want to share a few of their fabulous anniversary trip pictures with you.

I told Dan your pictures of Afghan mountains are much better than his mountains. He wants you to put your money where your mouth is and send us some to prove it.


Please protect the family honor and email me some quickly.

"I think that man might be totally nuts."



Thank you, Dan and Dru. You “rock”.



1 comment:

The Broards said...

phenomenal pictures